Home Page

Question 3 - How can I let the school know that I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?

Answer 3

If you have concerns about your child’s progress, you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.

If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress, you may make an appointment to speak to the Special Education Needs/Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENCO) to discuss your concerns.


The Headteacher and school SEN Governor can also be contacted for further support.

We have had
1 9 7 0 9